96 new units approved in March
Another bumper month for ARC in March with a total of 96 new units approved over 14 different sites.
- 3 Houses in Parkway Drive Bournemouth.
- 3 Houses in Petersfield Road Bournemouth.
- 3 Houses in Charminster Road Bournemouth.
- Conversion of office to 30 flats in Hinton Road Bournemouth.
- New Co-op store, 4 Flats and 4 Houses in Newbury.
- 2 Bungalows in Dullar Lane, Sturminster.
- 1 Bungalow in Cedar Ave, St Leonards.
- 1 House in Bingham Ave, Poole.
- 3 Bungalows in Woolsbridge Road, St Leonards.
- 9 Houses in East Farm Lane, Dorchester.
- Conversion to form 21 flats and 1 Shop in Poole.
- 1 House in Seaton Road, Christchurch.
- 3 Houses and 6 Flats in Charminster Bournemouth.
- 1 House in Waterside, Christchurch.
Ranging from affordable housing in Charminster for Bournemouth Council themselves and office to flat conversions, to a new Co-op store with flats above and houses behind in Berkshire.
Also attached is a new CGI for another new contemporary house currently being designed in Branksome Park